Community Vitality Fund
Eligibility Requirements & Review Process
We base funding approval on criteria such as how well the projects fits with Allegiance Health's mission, vision and values, available resources, other projects being considered and the project’s potential impact on the community. Learn more about our eligibility guidelines and review process to be sure your request will be considered and, if approved, meets your deadline.
Committee Decision Meeting Dates
Throughout the fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) Allegiance receives hundreds of requests for support. The committee meets quarterly to decide on funding requests. When making your request, please take the committee’s decision meeting dates into consideration in relation to your event date.
Fiscal Year 2014
- Tuesday, July 2, 2013 (For event deadlines in August, September and October of 2013)
- Wednesday, October 2, 2013 (For event deadlines in November and December of 2013 and January 2014)
- Tuesday, January 7, 2014 (For event deadlines in February, March and April of 2014)
- Wednesday, April 2, 2014 (For event deadlines in May, June and July of 2014)
Fiscal Year 2015
- Wednesday, July 2, 2014 (For event deadlines in August, September and October of 2014)
- Thursday, October 2, 2014 (For event deadlines in November and December 2014 and January 2015)
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015 (For event deadlines in February, March, and April 2015)
- Thursday, April 2, 2015 (For event deadlines in May, June and July of 2015)
If you have a question about the Allegiance Health Community Projects Fund process, please contact Amy Sayles, Director of Community Relations and Patient Experience, at amy.sayles@AllegianceHealth.org or (517) 841-7491.