Community Vitality Fund
Eligibility Requirements & Review Process
We base funding approval on criteria such as how well the projects fits with Henry Ford Allegiance Health's mission, vision and values, available resources, other projects being considered and the project’s potential impact on the community. Learn more about our eligibility guidelines and review process to be sure your request will be considered and, if approved, meets your deadline.
Committee Decision Meeting Dates
Throughout the year Henry Ford Allegiance receives hundreds of requests for support. The committee meets quarterly to decide on funding requests. When making your request, please take the committee’s decision meeting dates into consideration in relation to your event date.
Fiscal Year 2016
- October 5, 2016 (For event deadlines in November and December of 2016 and January of 2017)
- January 4, 2017 (For event deadlines in February, March and April of 2017)
- April 5, 2017 (For event deadlines in May, June and July of 2017)
- July 5, 2017 (For event deadlines in August, September and October of 2017)
- October 3, 2017 (For event deadlines in November and December of 2017 and January of 2018)
- January 3, 2018 (For event deadlines in February, March and April of 2018)
- April 4, 2018 (For event deadlines in May, June and July of 2018)
- July 11, 2018 (For event deadlines in August, September and October of 2018)
If you have a question about the Henry Ford Allegiance Health Community Projects Fund process, please contact Julie Jank at Julie.Jank@allegiancehealth.org or (517) 841-7455.