Internal staff, please express interest in a position online utilizing Allegiance Self Service. If you have not yet logged into the system to set up your user name and profile, you must complete that process before expressing interest in an internal position. Here’s how to set up a user name and password:
- Go to: www.AllegianceSelfService.org from any computer with Internet access.
- To log on, you’ll need a user name and a default password:
- User name: Type the first letter of your first name, full last name, 2 digit birth month, and then your 2 digit birth day. Example: Cindy Lu, born 4/25/1989 would be CLu0425
- Default password: Type the first letter of your last name (must be capitalized), the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your birth year. Example: Cindy Lu, DOB 4/25/1989, SS#123-45-6789, would be L67891989
- Account Personalization: After you log-in with the default password above, you will be asked to:
- Create a new password (8 to 15 characters – at least one upper case and one lower case and one number)
- Establish three security questions and answers (you’ll need these responses to reset your password
Questions? Please call the HRIS Help Desk at (517) 788-4966 for support.