Henry Ford Allegiance Health is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist for the sustainability of a well-established and very reputable practice.
This busy practice consisting of two providers sees an average total of:
- 45 inpatient consults/month; average 13-18/day per provider
- 65 consults/month; 20-30 clinic patients/day per provider
- New physician will begin with overflow 12-20 patients/day rapidly expanding to 20-30
- Call is 1:5
- 4 exam rooms/per provider
- Comfortable performing ERCPs and EUS a plus but not required
- Office hours are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Each provider averages 2 days in clinic & 2 to 2-1/2 days in GI Suite/Procedures
- Support staff includes: 2 MA’s, 3 office staff and a PA
- EMR: NextGen Platform
Equipment on-site: Video Capsule Endoscopy and Infrared Coagulation treatment for hemorrhoids.
Benefits, Compensation & Incentives
The compensation package includes a base salary with bonus opportunity, malpractice and health insurance, CME, PTO, and a 403(b) Henry Ford Allegiance Health will provide $30,000 to physicians relocating his/her primary residence to Jackson County within the first year, up to $50,000 in student loan forgiveness, a $5,000 moving allowance, and a generous signing bonus.
About Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Henry Ford Allegiance Health is a 475-bed health system located in Jackson, Mich., just minutes from Ann Arbor. Recently named a Thomson Reuter’s 100 Top Hospital, Henry Ford Allegiance has an established SICU and is currently developing Level II Trauma and GME programs.
Henry Ford Allegiance averages over 100,000 patient visits and 18,000 admissions annually and was the 2010 Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient for excellence in community service. Learn more about Henry Ford Allegiance Health.
Henry Ford Allegiance Health is an EEO/AA Employer.
The greater-Jackson area is a beautiful slice of south-central Michigan that is rich in American history and scenic wonder throughout the seasons. Learn more about the Jackson community.
If you would like more information about this excellent opportunity, please call:
Physician Recruiter / Liaison
Cell: (517) 435-8091
Office: (517) 789-5962