Allegiance Health is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist for the sustainability of a well-established and very reputable practice.
This busy practice consisting of two providers sees an average total of:
- 45 inpatient consults/month; average 13-18/day per provider
- 65 consults/month; 20-30 clinic patients/day per provider
- New physician will begin with overflow 12-20 patients/day rapidly expanding to 20-30
- Call is 1:5
- 4 exam rooms/per provider
- Office hours are 8-4:30, Monday-Friday
- Each provider averages 2 days in clinic & 2-1/2 days in OR
- Support staff includes: 2 MA’s and 3 office staff; hiring PA summer 2014
- EMR: NextGen Platform
Equipment on-site: Video Capsule Endoscopy and Infrared Coagulation treatment for hemorrhoids
Allegiance Health is a 411-bed, community-owned hospital and locally-governed health system entering its tenth decade of serving the people of south central Michigan with high-quality health care. Allegiance Health recently developed a Level II trauma program (2013), a GME program and averages over 83,000 annual patient visits in its newly renovated ED.
This outstanding opportunity offers a very competitive Allegiance Health employed arrangement with full benefits including: health, dental, life insurance and an excellent retirement package. In addition, they offer outstanding recruitment incentives including signing bonus, student loan repayment, a $30K relocation incentive if you purchase a home in Jackson County, moving allowance, house hunting allowance, CME time, CME allowance and more.
Allegiance Health is an EEO/AA Employer.
If you are a BE/BC Family Practitioner and would like more information about this excellent opportunity, please call:
Phone: (800) 547-1451
Fax: (636) 447-6768
Physician Recruiter / Liaison
Cell: (517) 435-8091
Office: (517) 789-5962