Consult Liaison or General Adult Psychiatrist
Psychiatry Core Faculty
Henry Ford Allegiance Health is looking for Core Faculty. The faculties are clinical psychiatrist responsible for supervision of the psychiatry residents and other trainees on psychiatry rotations.
Clinical duties include a combination of inpatient, outpatient, and consult liaison work in psychiatric service and will include participation in research. Core Faculty will model professionalism, collaboration and teamwork with staff and other health professionals. The faculties are expected to engage in any or all areas of scholarship – discovery, teaching, integration, and application.
Faculty members will contribute to the advancement of the discipline of Psychiatry as demonstrated by peer-reviewed funding; publication of original research or review articles in peer reviewed journals, or chapters in textbooks; publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at local, regional, or national professional and scientific society meetings; or, participation in national committees or educational organizations.
- All faculty members will participate in some administrative activities as a function of other elements of the job (e.g., leading curriculum committees or task-forces, organizing education, QI teams, etc.)
- While the Program Director has primary responsibility for administration of the residency, the faculty will participate in resident and faculty or staff recruitment activities, program evaluation, accreditation work, as delegated.
- Graduate of a medical school.
- Graduate of an ACGME or AOA training program.
- Current certification in the specialty
Two years’ experience working as a licensed psychiatrist.
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus
- Housing incentive for a provider purchasing his/her primary home in “Jackson County”
- Student Loan Forgiveness
About Henry Ford Allegiance Health
Henry Ford Allegiance Health is a 475-bed health system located in Jackson, Mich., just minutes from Ann Arbor. Recently named a Thomson Reuter’s 100 Top Hospital, Henry Ford Allegiance has an established SICU and is currently developing Level II Trauma and GME programs.
Henry Ford Allegiance averages over 100,000 patient visits and 18,000 admissions annually and was the 2010 Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient for excellence in community service. Learn more about Henry Ford Allegiance Health.
Henry Ford Allegiance Health is an EEO/AA Employer.
The greater-Jackson area is a beautiful slice of south-central Michigan that is rich in American history and scenic wonder throughout the seasons. Learn more about the Jackson community.
If you would like more information about this excellent opportunity, please call:
Physician Recruiter / Liaison
Cell: (517) 435-8091
Office: (517) 789-5962