Excellent opportunity to join a very reputable (established 2002) and rapidly expanding employed, group practice - the Senior Health Center. Currently, it employs four board-certified geriatricians/palliative medicine, two Geriatric NPs, two Palliative Care NPs, an Adult NP and two MAs.
Practice consists of comprehensive assessments referred by primary care physicians as well as working among the 22 facilities in the community.
- Hours are M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. with no evening hours.
- Call is 1:5 weekends shared with other community providers. Call is flexible and traded among physicians as needed.
- Palliative care interest and experience is a plus.
- Each physician averages 8-16 patients/day or 4-10 in the nursing home.
- NPs see an average of 10-16/day.
Competitive salary plus bonus incentive program (not capped), full benefits package, $15k signing bonus and excellent recruitment incentives including: $30k if you purchase a home in Jackson County, paid house hunting, $10k moving expenses, $50k student/recruitment loan repayment, paid malpractice including tail coverage and more.
Allegiance Health is an EEO/AA Employer.
If you are a BC/BE Geriatrician and would like more information about this excellent opportunity, please call:
Phone: (800) 547-1451
Fax: (636) 447-6768