Allegiance Health is seeking a BE/BC Neurosurgeon for the sustainability of succession planning for an existing reputable and market-dominant neurosurgery practice. Neurosurgeon retiring after 33 successful years and willing to remain as mentor and support ED call. This practice averages 30-40 patients each day, including an average of 12 new patients a day. Allegiance Health is developing a Level II trauma program (2013) and will see over 83,000 patient visits each year in its newly renovated ED. Call rotation is 1:3. Excellent recruitment incentives include loan forgiveness, moving expenses, signing bonus and more.
- Exclusive capture of spine surgery among neurosurgery in this market
- Strong existing community of neurologists
- Dedicated surgery team and state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Dedicated Neuromusculoskeletal service line and administrator
- Fully integrated Physiatry program
- Spine Program with Blue Cross Blue Shield Distinction
Allegiance Health is an EEO/AA Employer.
If you are a BE/BC Neurosurgeon and would like more information about this excellent opportunity, please call:
Phone: (800) 547-1451
Fax: (636) 447-6768