Excellent opportunity to work with a well-established, third generation practice that dates back to 1963. Located in Jackson, Mich., and just minutes from Ann Arbor, Dr. Tim Van Schoick established his reputable private practice in 1991.
The group presently consists of two board-certified pediatricians and 3 CPNPs, with a talented, committed support staff of medical assistants (4) and office support (4). The office has a total of 9 exam rooms and based on the rotating schedule, each provider (NP’s as well) utilizes 3 exam rooms and has their own MA.
- The group is seeking an employed pediatrician to work 3-4 days a week.
- Average patient load is 25-30/day/provider
- The current office hours are 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. on Monday and 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesday-Friday.
- The practice has over 6,500 covered patients with a patient population consisting of newborns to twenty years of age and sees about 1300-1500 hundred patients a month, with an average of 25 new patients/month.
- The office utilizes NextGen EMR.
- Inpatient care is provided by Allegiance Health pediatric hospitalists.
- Call is 1:6, shared with three other independent providers with nurse triage.
Allegiance Health will provide a $30K relocation incentive should the physician relocate his/her primary residence in Jackson County, Michigan within the first year of providing Pediatric services to the citizens of the Jackson Community.
Benefits, Compensation & Incentives
The compensation package includes a base salary, with bonus opportunity, malpractice, health insurance, CME, PTO, and a 401K. Allegiance Health will provide up to $50K Forgivable Student Loan, $5K moving allowance, and a $10K signing bonus.
About Allegiance Health
Allegiance Health is a 411-bed, community-owned hospital and locally-governed health system entering its tenth decade of serving the people of south central Michigan with high-quality health care. Allegiance Health has an established SICU and is currently developing a Level II trauma program, a GME program and averages over 83,000 patient visits and 15,000 admits annually in its newly renovated ED. Learn more about Allegiance Health.
Allegiance Health is an EEO/AA Employer.
If you are a BC/BE Pediatrician and would like more information about this excellent opportunity, please contact:
Phone: (800) 547-1451
Fax: (636) 447-6768
Physician Recruiter / Liaison
Cell: (517) 435-8091
Office: (517) 789-5962