Excellent opportunity to work with a well-established, third generation practice that dates back to 1963. Located in Jackson, Mich., and just minutes from Ann Arbor, Dr. Tim Van Schoick established his reputable private practice in 1991.
The group presently consists of two board-certified pediatricians and 3 CPNPs, with a talented, committed support staff of medical assistants (4) and office support (4). The office has a total of 9 exam rooms and based on the rotating schedule, each provider (NP’s as well) utilizes 3 exam rooms and has their own MA.
- The group is seeking an employed pediatrician to work 3-4 days a week.
- Average patient load is 25-30/day/provider
- The current office hours are 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. on Monday and 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesday-Friday.
- The practice has over 6,500 covered patients with a patient population consisting of newborns to twenty years of age and sees about 1300-1500 hundred patients a month, with an average of 25 new patients/month.
- The office utilizes NextGen EMR.
- Inpatient care is provided by Allegiance Health pediatric hospitalists.
- Call is 1:6, shared with three other independent providers with nurse triage.
Benefits, Compensation & Incentives
The compensation package includes a base salary with bonus opportunity, malpractice and health insurance, CME, PTO, and a 401K. Allegiance Health will provide $30,000 to physicians relocating his/her primary residence to Jackson County within the first year, up to $50,000 in student loan forgiveness, a $5,000 moving allowance, and a generous signing bonus.
About Allegiance Health
Allegiance Health is a 480-bed, community owned health system located in Jackson, Mich., just minutes from Ann Arbor. Recently named a Thomson Reuter’s 100 Top Hospital, Allegiance has an established SICU and is currently developing Level II Trauma and GME programs.
Allegiance averages over 100,000 patient visits and 18,000 admissions annually and was the 2010 Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient for excellence in community service. Learn more about Allegiance Health.
Allegiance Health is an EEO/AA Employer.
The greater-Jackson area is a beautiful slice of south-central Michigan that is rich in American history and scenic wonder throughout the seasons. Learn more about the Jackson community.
If you would like more information about this excellent opportunity, please call:
Physician Recruiter / Liaison
Cell: (517) 435-8091
Office: (517) 789-5962
Phone: (800) 547-1451
Fax: (636) 447-6768