Allegiance Home Care can serve you whether you’re recovering from a hospital stay, suffering from an illness or requiring further rehabilitation services. You'll experience quality, compassionate care in the privacy of your own home.
Our many home care professionals include:
- Registered Nurses to work with patients in disease management, cardiac care, wound care, orthopedics, neorology, IV therapy, psychiatrics and pediatric care
- Physical Therapists who strive to restore and preserve a patient's ability to move about safely and independently
- Occupational Therapists who work to help restore daily living skills
- Speech Pathologists to help in the recovery of communication skills
- Home Health Aides to assist with personal care and support the general care plan for each patient
- Medical Social Workers who are available to assist with financial or emotional needs
We are Medicare certified and accredited by the Joint Commission. Many of our services are covered by insurance and we provide assistance to patients in determining covered services. In addition, our home care services surpass state and national averages in preventing patients from being readmitted to the hospital or urgent or unplanned medical care facility.