In those moments in life when your quality of health is affected by an orthopaedic condition, a trauma or a sports-related injury, our goal is to provide you with state-of-the-art comprehensive care. Specialty trained physicians will make every effort to restore your health while providing excellent patient care.
- Ryan A. Beekman, MD, medical director of Surgical Services for Allegiance Health, is Board certified in orthopaedic surgery and a graduate of the University of Michigan Medical School. He continued his education at Wayne State University, where he completed a residency in Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Beekman was awarded a fellowship in hand care at Columbia University, and he continues to receive further education in the latest techniques for hand and arm care.
Learn more about Dr. Beekman »
- Robert M. Doane, MD, is Board certified in orthopaedic surgery. He earned his medical degree from Wayne State University, where he also completed a residency. He also completed a fellowship in shoulder surgery at the W.A. Carroll Memorial Clinic of Baylor University Medical Center.
Learn more about Dr. Doane »
- K. Nimr Ikram, DO, is a graduate of Michigan State University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine, and he completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at Garden City Hospital. Dr. Ikram is Board certified in orthopaedic surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Ikram »
- Khawaja H. Ikram, DO, graduated from the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences and completed a residency in orthopaedic surgery at Michigan State University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is Board certified in orthopaedic surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Ikram »
- Paul Kenyon, MD, is a Board certified orthopaedic surgeon with more than 20 years of experience. Dr. Kenyon earned his MD from the University of Michigan and completed an orthopaedic surgery residency at Henry Ford Hospital.
Learn more about Dr. Kenyon »
- Charles Medlar, MD, earned his MD from Wayne State University School of Medicine, graduating with the distinction award for outstanding surgical student. Dr. Medlar completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at Henry Ford Hospital, where he served as Chief Resident. He is Board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Medlar »
- Allan L. Tompkins, MD, graduated from Albany Medical College and completed a residency in orthopaedic surgery at Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Tompkins is Board certified in orthopaedic surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Tompkins »
- Tudor R. Tien, MD, is a Board certified physician who earned his doctorate from the University of Michigan and completed an internship and residency through the U.S. Navy. Dr. Tien has cared for our troops overseas as well as in the United States, and has completed a Foot and Ankle fellowship.
Learn more about Dr. Tien »