Allegiance Race to Health & Family Wellness Day
July 9, 2008
Jackson, Mich. — Allegiance Health, in conjunction with the Department of Prevention & Community Health, is pleased to sponsor the 2008 Allegiance Race to Health and Family Wellness Day. This event is offered to encourage families to developing healthier lifestyles through exercise. Whatever your reasons for running/walking—to stay fit, compete or just enjoy the simple pleasure of motion—the key to improvement is right here in Jackson.
Saturday, September 6, 2006
- 5 Mile Run (8:00 a.m. start)
- 5k Run (9:00 a.m. start)
- 5k Walk (9:02 a.m. start)
- Kids Fun Run (10:15 a.m. start). Note: For ages 12 and under. Free, Non-competitive. Awards for all kids will be given.
- Family Wellness Day (9:00 - 11:00 a.m.)
Other activities include:
- Kids & family fitness games
- Free health testing
- Free Pancake Breakfast (7:00 - 11:00 a.m.)
Awards will be presented to overall male and female runners/walkers and the top three finishers in each age division. Awards will be based on the following age divisions:
14 & under
- Pre-registration recommended. To register online (Visa/Mastercard), click here »
Pre-Registration: (before Friday, August 29)
- 5 Mile Run: $15 per person
- 5k Run: $15 per person
- 5k Walk: $15 per person
- Kids Fun Run: Free
Race-Day Cost: $20 per participant. Race Day Registration will be held in the Anderson Building Lobby. For the 5-Mile Run, register from 7:00-7:50 a.m. For the 5k Run and 5k Walk, register from 8:00-8:50 a.m.
- To register online (Visa or Mastercard), click here »
- For payment by check, make checks payable to: Allegiance Health. Checks should be mailed to:
Marketing and Community Relations
One Jackson Square, 6th Floor
Jackson, MI 49201
Race Packets will be available in the Anderson Building Lobby:
- Friday, September 5 from 4-6 p.m.
- Saturday, September 6 (Race Day) from 7:00-8:50 a.m.
Parking for this event is available next to the Anderson Building (northeast corner of Allegiance Health campus) for participants, volunteers and spectators.