Race to Health and Family Wellness Day a Hit
More than 360 runners and walkers – and their families – took part in the annual Allegiance Race to Health and Family Wellness Day. The day was filled with fun activities for adults and children, including a 5-mile run, a 5K walk and run, a free kid's race, a pancake breakfast and an awards ceremony.
Read more about the race in the Jackson Citizen-Patriot.
- 5-mile Run
- Female Overall – Lindsey Burdette – Time: 32:09
- Male Overall - Steve Menovcik – Time: 26:51
- 5K Run
- Female Overall – Danielle Quisenberry – Time: 18:14
- Male Overall – Daniel Dixon – Time: 16:55
- 5K Walk
- Female Overall – Lorraine Spencer – Time: 34:55
- Male Overall – David Swarts – Time: 27:42
Download Complete Results