Allegiance Health’s Gayle M. Jacob Cancer Center is dedicated to providing a higher level of cancer care for our community. This specially designed healing environment has been created to extend an exceptional, supportive experience to our patients and their families.
The expanded Cancer Center offers technologically advanced care in a healing environment, which includes calming decorative art, increased natural lighting and soft music to soothe both patients and their families who are facing a stressful and vulnerable time.
Other special features of Allegiance Health’s Gayle M. Jacob Cancer Center include:
- More than double the current space available from 4,370 to 9,960 square feet
- Increased number of exam rooms
- Sixteen infusion rooms with patient-controlled temperatures, capability for increased privacy, televisions with headsets for each patient as well as a garden with a waterfall to promote comfort and emotional well-being
- Six private patient scheduling areas
- Patient Navigator and consulting rooms to provide individualized attention
- Cutting edge complementary and integrative medicine options
- The most advanced medical and radiation technologies, for example, the Clinac®iX linear accelerator and chemotherapy IV robotics
The expansion will also increase privacy and consolidate cancer-related treatments and services in a single location, which will greatly increase the comfort and convenience of our patients and their families, close to home.