Integrative Oncology Program
The Allegiance Health Integrative Oncology Program offers cancer patients an array of options to complement and optimize the benefits of traditional cancer treatments.
We are ready to partner with you on your care journey and provide education and resources related to:
- Identifying the right people to serve as your support team
- Understanding how physical activity can enhance your body’s ability to heal, increase your energy level and improve your outlook
- Learning “mindfulness” meditation techniques to manage stress and increase overall well-being
- Incorporating key supplements into your diet to boost your body’s response to treatment
- Eating well and how it can deprive cancer cells of the fuel they need to grow
- Navigating your care journey with the help of our knowledgeable, compassionate Patient Navigator
If you would like to learn more about this innovative program, please contact Patient Navigator Lil McGaffigan at (517) 780-7388.