Flu and Pneumonia Vaccine Clinics
The Jackson County Health Department has teamed up with Allegiance Health to provide flu and pneumonia vaccine clinics. All clinics will be held at the Jackson County Health Department in Room 005, located at 1715 Lansing Ave, on the following dates and times. Park in Lot A.
- Saturday, Aug. 29, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 31, 1 - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 1, 1 - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 2, 1 - 7 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 11, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Satruday, Sept. 19, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
This yearly flu shot should not be confused with H1N1 (Swine Flu) influenza vaccine. The Centers for Disease Control is developing a vaccine specific to H1N1 that will be available in late fall.
Call the Flu Hotline at (517) 768-2134 with any questions.