Allegiance Health Foundation Announces Board Membership
November 9, 2009
Jackson, Mich. — The recently established Allegiance Health Foundation has announced the formation of its new board, representing local business and community leaders from across the Jackson area.
“In order to create our new board, we spent one year identifying a diverse group representing business, industry, banking and legal services, all with an interest in seeing Allegiance Health fulfill its mission,” said William Kiel, vice president for Development at Allegiance Health. “These men and women are our ambassadors to promote our health system’s vital role in the community.”
These new board members will help to identify other community members to complete the board:
- Andrew Ambs - Vice President of Operations, Ambs Call Center
- Aaron Boatin - Vice President of Sales, Ambs Call Center
- David W. Craft - Executive Vice President Legal Counsel, The Craft Agency, Inc.
- Kristi Latoszewski - Vice President of Marketing and Communications, American 1 Federal Credit Union
- Steven D. Rick - Marcoux, Allen, Schomer, Bower, Nichols & Kendall, P.C.
- Kathy Schmaltz - Freelance Broadcaster/Fundraiser
- Richard Stone - President and CEO, Airmaster Fan
- J. Trolz - Regional Manager, Alro Steel
- Richard S. Walicki - Controller and General Manager, Jim Winter Auto Group, Inc.
Newly elected Allegiance Health Foundation board officers are:
- William Kiel, President
- Richard Stone, Chair
- Andrew Ambs, Vice Chair
- Steven Rick, Secretary
- J. Trolz, Treasurer
The Allegiance Health Foundation was established in 2008 as a not-for-profit support entity operated exclusively for the benefit of Allegiance Health. The Foundation secures financial support for current operations, special projects, capital expansion, long-term financial stability and other needs identified by Allegiance Health.