Anxiety Screening Tool
24/7 Crisis and Referral Access Helpline: (517) 789-5971 or (800) 531-3728
Review the following statements to determine if you might have an anxiety disorder and could be in need of a complete medical evaluation and treatment.
Note: This information is not a substitute for an evaluation by a trained medical professional. See your doctor if you have any concerns about anxiety or any of the problems you’ve checked below.
Please read the statements listed below. Consider which statements, if any, describe a problem you experience almost every day with no current medical explanation.
- Worrying excessively
- Feeling restless all the time
- Frequently tired for no reason
- Trouble concentrating or remembering things
- Racing heartbeat (Seek medical attention)
- Trouble going to sleep or staying asleep
If you selected two or more of these symptoms, we recommend you request an evaluation for anxiety.