Personal Care, through Allegiance Home Care, aids those who need extra help with daily activities and supports families providing a high level of care for ailing loved ones.
When Personal Care should be considered
- You or your loved one is discharged from the hospital or nursing home
- Your family requires additional support and expertise
- You or a loved one needs companionship or help with common daily tasks
- You would like to prevent early institutionalization of a loved one
Personal Care provides the following services
- Aide Services help with bathing or grooming, providing medication reminders, and assisting with ambulation and exercises.
- Foot care brings soaking, cleaning, massaging and basic nail care to you with our mobile clinic service
- Homemaker/Companion Services offer support through light housekeeping, assistance with grocery shopping and other errands.
- Medication Set-Up gives at-home patients and their families peace of mind, knowing that medications are set-up correctly and monitored monthly.
- Professional Staffing Services support health care programs like school nursing services, hospitals, nursing homes, retirement communities and others.
- Respite Services help provide care for disabled children and adults, especially when the primary caregiver is away.
- Transportation Service helps patients stay mobile by driving them to and from the desired location, using the patient's vehicle. Mobility assistance and companionship during the activity is also available.