Tips to Help You Kick the Habit
Anyone who has tried to quit using tobacco knows how hard it can be. Quitting is possible, however, and you can break the addiction!
- Set a Quit Date and stick to it
- Change your routines
- Drink 8 glasses of water each day
- Establish new healthy behaviors
- Stay busy
- Do deep breathing and relaxation exercises
- Avoid alcohol and others who smoke
- Don’t allow anyone to smoke in your home or car
- Use the medications proven to double your chances of success
Quitting smoking is about prolonging and improving quality of life. It is not easy, but you and your loved ones are worth the effort.