As a patient, know that Allegiance Health will stay involved with you for as long as you need us. The ongoing effects of cancer vary, and so do our support programs.
As part of the discharge process following a hospital stay, you will receive support by a discharge planner or case manager. The clinical case manager is trained to help arrange for appropriate support services and medical care once you leave the hospital. Your discharge plan is also shared with your primary care physician.
Home Care and Hospice
- Allegiance Hospice enables patients and families to make decisions about the course of care when a cure is no longer an option. We focus on enhancing life quality by providing comfort and managing symptoms, while providing grief support for the dying patient and his or her family.
- Allegiance Hospice Home brings a new level of compassionate care for terminally ill patients and their families. The beautiful, modern residence offers 20 private patient rooms and many family-friendly amenities in a peaceful wooded setting.
- Allegiance Home Care provides quality care in the comfort of the home. Highly trained, experienced team members use state-of-the-art technology and provide compassionate, individualized care that is tailored to fit your home healthcare needs. Home care services include personal care assistance and home medical equipment and supplies.
The Allegiance Health Integrative Oncology Program offers cancer patients an array of options to complement and optimize the benefits of traditional cancer treatments. We are ready to partner with you on your care journey and provide education and resources. Learn more »
At the Pain Management Center, we will help you manage your pain so you can return to a normal, active, productive life. We take a multidisciplinary, collaborative approach for the evaluation and treatment of your pain.
Chaplains play a critical support role for many patients and their families, especially during the stress of illness. Our chaplains provide encouragement, hope, healing, consolation and spiritual comfort to patients and their families.
Registered dietitian consultation is an important part of your healing process.
Additionally, Allegiance Health hosts community talks and classes that target cancer prevention.
- Living Stronger Together is for people experiencing a chronic illness. The purpose is to increase hope, courage and connection with others in a relaxing, casual atmosphere where you laugh, listen, learn and share.
- RENEW is a support group for women with breast and/or gynecological cancer. RENEW offers support, encouragement and information provided by health care professionals and survivors.
- Man to Man is a prostate cancer education and support program that offers community-based group education, discussion and support for men with prostate cancer.