The birth of your child isn't just a single event; it's an ongoing experience that touches every part of your family's life. And the better prepared you and your family are, the better you will be able to care for and include your baby in your lives.
The Stork Club of Allegiance Health is a unique program focused on helping families learn more about pregnancy, childbirth, baby care, postpartum care and much more by including the whole family in the education process. We offer classes including Childbirth Preparation, Breastfeeding, Super Sibs (for brothers- and sisters-to-be) and New Dads. We even have a Grandparent Gathering to help grandma and grandpa learn how childbirth has changed and to discuss their roles in caring for the new baby.
Download the Stork Club calendar »
In addition, Stork Club members receive free samples of useful products, access to our library of books and videos, and special discounts and promotions from area businesses through our Merchant Program.
Stork Club members receive a variety of benefits including:
- A wide range of educational opportunities for the whole family.
- Access to the Stork Club library of books and video.
- Free samples and magazine subscriptions.
- Family Birthing Center tours.
- Discounts from area merchants.
- Newsletters filled with timely and useful information.
- Fully accredited services.