Women’s Health Center
The Allegiance Women's Health Center is Jackson's premiere women's health facility. Featuring clinical services, such as digital mammograms, osteoporosis screenings, clinical breast exams, health and educational classes and private sessions with a registered nurse, the Women’s Health Center also offers spa services such as massage, facials, skin care and waxing.
Additionally, the Women’s Health Center provides access to personal training consultations, exercise classes and nutrition counseling with a registered nurse in a private or group setting.
- Osteoporosis screening
- Digital mammography
- Registered nurses on site
- Clinical breast examinations
- Educational assessments
- Heart disease and stroke prevention
- Diet, nutrition and weight control
- Exercise programs, including flexibility and muscle strengthening
- Skin and beauty care
- Bladder control
- Breast health and self breast examination
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Anxiety and stress management
- Relaxation and guided imagery
- Emotional health
- Alcoholism and substance abuse
- Domestic violence prevention
- Caring for elderly parents
- Women's health library
- Internet assistance
- Physician referrals
- Educational programs
- Community Programs
Benefits of membership
For a low annual fee, women can become members of the Women’s Health Center. Additionally, Silver Lining Members and Stork Club Members receive a discounted membership fee. Benefits include:
- Free annual ultrasound bone densitometry screening for early detection of osteoporosis.
- 20% discount on any Women's Health Center fee-based exercise, educational program or other service such as massage therapy.
- Free annual health risk screening and health needs evaluation with a registered nurse.
- Library, video and book checkout privileges.
- Free subscription to our quarterly newsletter focused on the needs of our members.
- Monthly mailings of upcoming programs and events.