State-of-the-art technology, multidisciplinary staff and compassionate care combine at Allegiance Health to provide you the best, most diverse physical rehabilitation services in the area. Whether you are recovering from an illness, surgery or injury, the staff at Allegiance Physical Rehabilitation can help get you on the road to independence. You will find our staff to be warm and welcoming, providing a safe and clean atmosphere that encourages healing.
You deserve the best care and we offer it at multiple, convenient locations with a wide variety of treatment options and cost-effective services:
- Our staff of skilled professionals offer a great range of skills and expertise. Our specialists include physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, certified athletic trainers and therapist assistants.
- All of our health care professionals must meet rigorous training and certification standards.
- We develop personalized rehabilitation programs that quicken your recovery.
- All of our treatment protocols are designed in cooperation with our referring physicians.
Our Specialty Programs
Allegiance Physical Rehabilitation is the only provider in the Jackson area fully accredited by the Joint Commission for Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). This means that our services meet or exceed all current national standards of care.
Other Rehabilitation Services
Additionally, Allegiance Health offers a variety of specialty rehabilitation programs including:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation - Helps individuals with heart disease recover faster and return to full and productive lives
- Fit Moms – Leads moms through prenatal and postpartum exercise programs to support a healthy pregnancy and quick recovery
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation – Leads patients through eight to 12 weeks of exercise, counseling and education to help with shortness of breath