Behavioral health issues, such as addictions, depression and anxiety aren’t just phases in life, they are medical disorders requiring effective treatment.
The medical professionals at Allegiance Behavioral Health assist individuals and families who are struggling with these afflictions. We offer sustainable solutions for individuals and families of all ages, from all walks of life. Our services are strictly confidential, respecting the privacy and dignity of each patient.
Our programs include psychiatric services, alcohol and drug treatment and family counseling, as well as pediatric, adolescent and geriatric services. Additionally, we offer programs for a wide range of disorders/issues, including:
- Anxiety – Not just “a case of the nerves,” anxiety disorders are illnesses that can keep you from coping and can disrupt your daily life. Use our Anxiety Screening Tool as a self-examination.
- Depression – Clinical depression is more than the “blues” or normal emotional experiences of sadness, loss or passing mood states. Clinical depression is persistent and can interfere significantly with your ability to function. Use our Depression Screening Tool as a self-examination.
- Phobias – Often involve intense fear of an object, event or feeling that can interrupt your ability to carry out normal daily activities.
- Eating Disorders – A psychological illness leading to an obsession with food and body weight.
- Bipolar Disorders – Sometimes known as manic-depressive disorder, this illness involves mood swings from overly “high” and/or irritable to sad and hopeless, and then back again, with periods of normal mood in between.
- Childhood and Adolescent Disorders – For children and their families struggling with issues such as substance abuse, hyperactivity, depression and anxiety.
- Grief and Loss – Feelings of loss that become overwhelming and require more support than can be effectively provided by friends and family.
- Marital/Relationship Conflict – Assistance for those experiencing serious difficulty dealing with daily life and activities due to relationship conflict.
- Neuropsychological Care – For patients suffering from head trauma, memory loss, learning disabilities or other neurological disorders.