Our Mission & Vision
The mission of Allegiance Behavioral Health is to help individuals achieve an optimal level of mental health and adaptive functioning. Confidential assessment, diagnostic, treatment and preventive services, respectful of personal dignity, are provided for families and individuals of all ages.
Our vision is to serve as a regional behavioral health resource, providing a full continuum of accessible, affordable and demonstrably effective services to those in need.
In order to maximize administrative efficiency and continuously improve clinical care, we will:
- Provide a central assessment and admission process
- Improve the transfer of clinical information to avoid duplication between service areas
- Develop a comprehensive staff development program
- Add sub-acute crisis stabilization services to our continuum of care
- Acquire a state-of-the-art information system permitting the adoption of electronic medical records, timely and accurate billing and easily retrievable data to assist in management of decisions and quality improvement efforts
- Improve client/customer satisfaction through limited provision of assistance with transportation and childcare