Henry Ford Allegiance Health to Consolidate Emergency and Express Care Services
Henry Ford Allegiance Health will be consolidating its Emergency and Express Care services into one centralized location within the hospital’s Emergency Department. Henry Ford Allegiance Express Care, located at 110 N. Elm Avenue, will cease operations as of Friday, April 18.
“We have added beds and created efficient, integrated processes to ensure all patients will receive safe, prompt and appropriate emergency and urgent care,” said Ondrea Bates, Henry Ford Allegiance Senior Vice President, Patient Care Continuum and Chief Nursing Officer. “Our team is ready to provide high quality care and excellent customer service every hour of the day.”
Read frequently asked questions regarding our consolidation of Emergency and Express Care services.
The consolidation of Emergency and Express Care services will result in multiple benefits to patients, including:
- Increased access to care--open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays and weekends
- Improved convenience--pharmacy located directly across the Emergency Department lobby
- Expanded, experienced care team of physicians, nurses and support staff
- Elevated service—free valet parking available, as well as a secure, covered visitor parking deck
- Streamlined admittance to the hospital when needed
- Dedicated pediatricians will be available for consultation around the clock