As we age, we often find ourselves in need of special health care services. That’s why Allegiance Health offers a number of programs and services designed especially to meet the needs of those who are 55 and older. You’ll find our senior services diverse, thorough and affordable. Please contact our Silver Lining staff at (517) 788-4764 for more information on any of these services or to inquire about ones not listed.
Our Home Care services include Home Health, Personal Care, Home Medical Equipment, Hospice and Hospice Home.
The Joint Replacement Center offers a structured program focused on those who elect to have surgery due to severe joint pain.
Philips LifeLine Home Response System
Philips LifeLine is an immediate connection to help when you need it, directly in your home. Help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at the touch of a button. For more information call (800) 242-1306 x4557 and mention code MI026 or vist the Lifeline Web site. And be sure to ask about the current coupon savings available.
- Home Medical Equipment - With 24-hour emergency service, home delivery and instruction, our caring professionals offer products specifically selected to increase independence, comfort and healing.
- Hearing Center - Offers full-service hearing exams by skilled and certified audiologists. Also offers a complete line of hearing aids and accessories at great prices.
- Women’s Health Center - A special health care program especially for women, offering mammography services, annual exams, a health library, special educational programs, osteoporosis screenings and much more.
- Senior Health Center - Designed especially for older individuals suffering from multiple health problems or with an increased need for help and support systems, the Senior Health Center offers a team approach to helping you. We coordinate with your physician to develop a complete picture of your health and ensure that you receive referrals to appropriate services.
Programs & Opportunities
- Silver Lining Membership Program - Join a group of people 55 years and older who share a focus on health and wellness and who want simple, straightforward health information.
- Volunteer Opportunities - The opportunity to volunteer exists in virtually every area of Allegiance Health. Anyone interested in donating some time in an exciting and rewarding environment can call Volunteer Services at (517) 788-4840.