Addiction Recovery Center
The Addiction Recovery Center is a substance abuse treatment center helping adults addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Services range from chronic to acute detoxification to residential and intensive outpatient programs. The program is designed specifically for those also suffering from substance abuse and mental health disorders.
Comprehensive Programs With a Personalized Approach
Allegiance Addiction Recovery Center offers substance abuse and dependency treatment programs that are especially helpful if you have medical and/or mental health issues. We provide a personalized approach to address your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Substance Abuse Services include:
- 24-hour nursing care
- Residential treatment
- Medical, psychological and psychiatric support and consultation
- Treatment of addiction with medical and mental health complications
- Day treatment programs tailored to meet clinical needs
- Three-hour day or evening sessions
- Weekly recovery enhancement groups
- Family counseling and education
- Aftercare services and referrals
Allegiance Addiction Recovery Center also hosts a variety of 12-step meetings including Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Cocaine Anonymous and Al-Anon (for family members). These meetings are free and open to the community.
Treatment is covered by most major insurance carriers. However, because coverage varies, you should contact your insurance carrier with questions about benefits. Private pay arrangements are accepted and employee assistance programs are welcome.