Partial Hospitalization Program
When feeling overwhelmed, you may sometimes need more intensive treatment than what can be provided in weekly outpatient therapy. The Partial Hospitalization Program provides an intensive, daily group program that helps address the current crisis, as well as increase and improve individual coping skills. Participants return home each evening.
What is the Partial Hospitalization Program?
It is an intensive outpatient behavioral health program that:
- Offers help if you’re facing a crisis and require more intensive treatment than weekly therapy, but don’t require 24-hour care
- Provides treatment for depression, anxiety or bipolar disorder
- Enables you to participate in intensive group therapy during the day and return home at night
- Provides an opportunity for group therapy experiences, which allow you to explore thoughts and feelings, and learn new coping skills
The Treatment Team
The Partial Hospitalization team includes a psychiatrist, social worker, registered nurse and art therapist. These clinicians provide therapeutic sessions designed to improve functioning and create greater independence.
- Comprehensive programs from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Therapeutic and educational group sessions
- Psychiatric care, including medication management
- Transportation services within Jackson County
- Lunch is provided
The Partial Hospitalization Program is located in the Anderson Building on the Allegiance Health campus.