Welcome to Henry Ford Allegiance Dermatology
Nurturing and protecting your skin is important to promote your overall health and well-being. After all, skin is your body’s largest and fastest growing organ.
Our team of highly experienced professionals at Henry Ford Allegiance Dermatology, is dedicated to providing you with comprehensive skin care from head to toe. Using fresh ideas and leading edge technology, including light therapy and laser technology to heal, restore and rejuvenate, we can help your skin, hair and nails look and feel their best.
Our team-based approach offers expert diagnostics and effective treatment options for a range of skin needs, conditions and disorders, to help you achieve the skin health you deserve.
- Diagnose, treat and prevent skin cancer, the most common type of cancer in the United States
- Treat all severities of acne in any age group
- Diagnose and treat chronic skin disorders, such as eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo or rosacea
- Identify and treat skin and nail infections
- Minimize allergic reactions to plants and allergens
- Address and treat underlying causes of hair loss
- Provide fast appointments for acute rashes
- Offer expertise in treating dermatological disease in skin of color
We offer a wide range of cosmetic services including:
- Botox: A safe and effective treatment for the reduction of frown lines, forehead lines, as well as wrinkles around the eyes (crow’s feet), to give the skin a more rested, youthful appearance.
- Dermal fillers: A treatment for resting facial lines, age-related volume loss, plumping thin lips, and improving the appearance of scars.
- Laser therapy: Our team is expertly trained in the Cynosure® and Picosure® systems, the leading laser technology for skin rejuvenation, including removal of unwanted discoloration, hair removal and tattoo removal. This is also an effective treatment to soften fine lines and improve scar appearance.
Talk with our team of providers to determine which options are best suited for you and the unique needs of your skin. Complimentary consultations are available.
The Improtance of Prevention
Having a total body skin exam, as well as frequent self-skin checks, can help detect skin cancer early, when they are easiest to treat. Regular skin exams are especially important for those who are at higher risk of skin cancer, such as those who have already had skin cancer, people with a strong family history of skin cancer, and those with reduced immunity. The American Academy of Dermatology recommends regular self-skin exams, as well as a yearly total body skin exam by your dermatologist.