Allegiance Health is committed to making the most reliable, up to date diagnostic technology available to our community.
Mobile Health Coach
Our mobile health coach travels to specific locations throughout our region to provide both digital mammography screening and bone density exams in a private, comfortable environment.
Latest In Imaging Technology
- Provides imaging of structures inside joints, such as ligaments and tendons in the knee, shoulder, ankle and elbow
- Strongest magnet available for open MRI (1.2 Tesla)
- Advantageous for claustrophobic, geriatric and overweight patients (over 300 pounds)
- Provides 3-D, cross-sectional images of organs to help detect functional problems
- Measures blood flow, oxygen use and glucose metabolism
- Commonly used to detect cancer, heart problems, brain disorders and other central nervous system disorders
- Only FDA approved visual imaging agent for adult patients with Parkinson’s disease symptoms
- Allegiance is one of only three hospitals in our region to provide this test
- Obtains image data from different angles of tissues and organs, to provide superior detail
- Allows viewing of smallest arteries in the brain, heart and peripheral vascular system
- Provides fast scans with lower amount of radiation
Convenient Locations and Appointments
Allegiance Health provides diagnostic centers throughout our region for your convenience.
Allegiance Health’s laboratory provides area physicians with 1.3 million test results each year, using the latest technology and computerization to ensure accuracy. We are a co-owner of the Michigan Co-Tenancy Laboratory, which means patients have access to complex “esoteric testing” (molecular and genetic) that is not typically available from a hospital laboratory. The laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists and maintains CLIA-certification.
Allegiance Health’s laboratory performs tests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, making it possible to provide same-day results for most tests.
An Experienced Team
Three board-certified pathologists provide diagnostic and consultation services to fellow physicians in each of our laboratory sections. They are assisted by more than 100 experienced laboratory professionals and support staff who perform testing and processing of specimens.