Emergency & Express Care FAQs
For patients who do not have insurance or for those who owe a balance after insurance has paid, the following is information regarding your options for payment and how to seek assistance through Allegiance Health.
Allegiance Health recognizes that medical bills can be unexpected and large expenses for our patients. We offer a number of options for how to resolve balances you are responsible for paying:
- If full payment cannot be made at the time or service or at the time of the first patient billing, you may make a payment arrangement on an interest free basis with us. Terms will be set up so that payment in full is in place within a 6 to 12 month period. The minimum monthly payment accepted is $50.00 under this option.
- If you are unable to pay your balance under a 6 to 12 month plan, you may apply for interest free payment terms that take your household size and resources into consideration.
If you would like assistance in establishing payment for Allegiance Health services, please use the following contact information:
- For patients in the hospital: (517) 788-4973
- For patients planning care in the future: (517) 788-4973
- For patients who have already received care: (517) 788-4920
If at all possible, please bring your ID and your insurance card(s) with you.
Please bring a list of your current medications. This information help to prevent your care team from prescribing a new drug that may not be compatible with what you are currently taking.
Complimentary valet parking is available at the hospital's main entrance and at the Emergency Department entrance. All patients and guests are encouraged to take advantage of this service.
All of the parking lots closest to the main complex are designated as visitor lots and free to use by all our patients and visitors.
Our visitor parking deck provides free covered parking year round to patients and visitors. The deck can be accessed by entering the hospital campus at the corner of E. Michigan Ave. and Page Ave. Continue past the Emergency drive to the parking deck entrance marked with a blue 'P.'