- The uterus is exposed through the abdominal wall, and an incision is made in the uterine covering.
- The muscles of the uterus are separated, producinga hole for the delivery of the infant.
- The infant is delivered through the opening in the uterine wall, after which, the uterus is stitched closed.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.