- has increased central nervous system control over body functions
- has rhythmic breathing movements
- is still developing lungs
- is partially in control of body temperature
30 to 32 week fetus
At 30 to 32 weeks a fetus:
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.