- the eyes move forward on the face and eyelids begin to form
- the palate is nearing completion and the tongue begins to form
- gastrointestinal tract separates from the genitourinary tract
- all essential organs have begun to form
Fetus (7.5 weeks old)
At 7.5 weeks:
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.