Every day, through compassionate care and clinical excellence, Henry Ford Allegiance Health nurses carry out the hospital’s mission to lead our community to better health and well-being at every stage of life.
Henry Ford Allegiance Division of Nursing
As Henry Ford Allegiance Division of Nursing continues to grow and build a culture of excellence, it is important to define our professional nursing practice through our nursing mission, vision, values, and philosophy.
Henry Ford Allegiance nurses will be recognized as empowered leaders in nursing who provide compassionate, patient centered, and evidence-based care to our patients, families and communities.
- The rights and uniqueness of people
- The application of evidence-based practice and research
- Continuous quality improvement in a culture of safety
- Professional growth and innovation in practice
- Diversity and cultural awareness
- Honest and respectful communication
- Responsible and efficient use of resources
Henry Ford Allegiance Nursing Professional Practice Model
The nursing professional practice model reflects nursing values that exemplify the culture of an organization. It is a schematic description of how nurses practice, collaborate, communicate and develop professionally to provide the highest quality nursing care.