Congratulations to Our Henry Ford Experience Award Winners
The Henry Ford Experience Awards recognize and award individual and team performance in the Exceptional Experience domain of the True North framework, through the delivery of an “All for You” experience. Winners were announced at Wednesday’s All Leader Meeting at the Cobo Center in Detroit.
Please join us in congratulating these impressive recipients from our “home team”!
We are especially proud to have Henry Ford Allegiance Health staff member Kay Stoddard and Outpatient Services teams from the Women’s Health Center - Mammography and Physical Therapy in Mason and Michigan Center among those honored. Thank you all for setting this example for excellence in customer service.
- Power of One Award: Kay Stoddard, certified MRI technologist. Kay is among just four recipients of this year’s award, across the entire Henry Ford Health System. Power of One is presented to an individual who consistently exceeds customer expectations. Recipients are recognized as role models who inspire, encourage and challenge others to create an exceptional experience for patients and other customers. Other Power of One winners were from Henry Ford Medical Group, Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital.
- Power of Team Awards – Outpatient Services: Henry Ford Allegiance Health Physical Therapy – Mason, Physical Therapy – Michigan Center and Women’s Health Center – Mammography are among the 22 HFHS teams who were honored for achieving the 90th percentile for the Likelihood to Recommend Top Box score in 2017. They are recognized for having a continued focus on enhancing the customer experience and providing patient-centered care. In addition, recipients have created cultures that incorporate accountability and consistency into their daily practice.
Watch the 2018 Power of One video to learn more about these amazing team members.
Congratulations to the other Power of Team and Power of One Award winners from the across the Henry Ford Health System.
- Health Alliance Plan
CGCAHPS (Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals: OB/GYN Macomb and Warren Gynecology
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital: Northline Women’s Health Center
HCAHAPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems)
- Two nursing units at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, 2 GPU and 2 Chestnut
OASCAHPS (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery)
- Wyandotte Henry Ford Health Center -- Brownstown
- Two Henry Ford Medical Group locations: Henry Ford Health Center – Brownstown and Henry Ford Medical Center – Cottage
Inpatient Behavioral Health
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital Inpatient Behavioral Health
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals: Washington Township Occupational Therapy
- Henry Ford Medical Group: Allen Park Physical Therapy
- Three locations at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital: EKG; Mammography and Nuclear Medicine
- Four locations at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital: Bone Density; Mammography; Mammography - Brownstown and Ultrasound.
The Power of One Award
This year four people were recognized at the Feb. 28 All Leader Meeting and also received $1,000.
- Irene Greene, RN, who works in the Henry Ford Medical Group orthopedic surgery clinic
- CRNA Patricia Harper, who works in the OR at Henry Ford Hospital
- Betty Lewis, who is in the Environmental Services Department at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital