Henry Ford Allegiance Health is pleased to install an enhanced electronic medical record. This new system will allow us to serve you better.
- Easier access to your medical record—for both you and your provider.
- Improved care coordination between your providers.
The system offers you a convenient 24/7 online communication tool — MyChart.
With Henry Ford MyChart, you can:
- Consult your doctor via secure messaging.
- Easily view your lab or test results, many within 48 hours.
- Renew your prescriptions.
- Review account information and pay your bill.
- Manage the health of your children or a loved one using the proxy feature.
- Obtain health education information.
- View past or future appointments, and request an appointment.
- Review after-visit notes.
- Already a MyChart user? Log in now.
- Have a MyChart activation code? Activate your account.
- Want to become a MyChart user? Request an activation code.
If you are currently enrolled in our patient portal, your medical records will be transferred over to MyChart. However, you will need to initially register to gain access.
MyChart is a free service offered to our patients.
Your outpatient patient lab test results, once finalized, are released to your MyChart account twice daily, Monday through Friday, (at 5:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.). Please note your physician may not have reviewed them yet. Select sensitive test results will be released after a 3-day delay to allow your physician to review.
Your MyChart information comes directly from your electronic medical record at your doctor's office. Please message your doctor through MyChart to correct any inaccurate information at your next clinic visit. Your health information is reviewed and updated in your electronic medical record each visit.
No, due to the sensitive nature of medical information, each adult must establish their own MyChart account. However, you may request Proxy Access be granted to each other’s chart.
We take great care to ensure your health information is kept private and secure. Access to information is controlled through secure activation codes, personal ID's, and passwords. Each person controls their password, and the account cannot be accessed without that password. Further, MyChart uses the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology with no caching to automatically encrypt your session with MyChart. Unlike conventional e-mail, all MyChart messaging is done while you are securely logged on to our website.
You need access to a computer connected to the Internet and an up-to-date browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari).