The Henry Ford Allegiance Health Integrative Oncology Program offers options to maximize the benefits of traditional cancer treatments by supporting them with complementary therapies.
We can provide you with education and resources that help you to:
- Identify the right people to serve as your support team.
- Understand how physical activity can enhance your body’s ability to heal, increase your energy level and improve your outlook.
- Learn “mindfulness” meditation techniques to manage stress and increase overall well-being.
- Incorporate key supplements into your diet that may boost your body’s response to treatment.
- Eat well to help deprive cancer cells of the fuel they need to grow.
- Navigate your care journey with the help of our knowledgeable, compassionate patient navigators.
To learn more about this innovative program, please call (517) 205-HFCI (x4324).