Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic
The Henry Ford Allegiance Health Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic provides specialized maternity care for women experiencing an “at risk” pregnancy. Our partnership with Integrated Health Associates (IHA) allows women with high risk factors to remain in the community for care. Perinatologists from IHA counsel patients, as well as provide care recommendations for their primary obstetrician.
Perinatologists are maternal-fetal medicine physicians who provide consultations on a referral basis to women experiencing high-risk pregnancies. Referrals come from your primary obstetrician.
Henry Ford Allegiance Health and IHA perinatologists provide expert care related to:
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Pre-conception counseling
- Maternal age (very young or advanced)
- Multiple gestations or previous miscarriages
- Cardiovascular and hypertensive disorders
- Pre-existing and gestational diabetes
- Ultrasound evaluation
- Pregnancy complications